Today's Top SOA Links
From the Wires
Research and Markets: 'Service Fulfilment Systems: Worldwide Forecast 2012-2016' Out Now
By: Business Wire
Jan. 28, 2013 12:08 PM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smhkkb/service) has announced the addition of the "Service fulfilment systems: worldwide forecast 2012-2016" report to their offering.
Fast, efficient service fulfilment operations for old and new services have become essential to add and hold onto customers in the current competitive market, as revenue from traditional services is growing only slowly. Pre-integrated service fulfilment suites are rising to this challenge, while traditional network engineering tools are quickly evolving into fully integrated systems.
This Report provides:
- a five-year forecast of spending in the service fulfilment market, split into:
four sub-segments: order management, inventory management, activation and engineering tools
four telecoms service sectors: mobile, PSTN, business and residential broadband
four geographical regions: Asia-Pacific; Central and Latin America; North America; and Western Europe.
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change over time
- analysis of the regional dynamics that will influence the market
- insight into the technologies and services that are influencing the market
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors on how to take advantage of these developments.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smhkkb/service
Web 2.0 Latest News
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week