yourfanat wrote: I am using another tool for Oracle developers - dbForge Studio for Oracle. This IDE has lots of usefull features, among them: oracle designer, code competion and formatter, query builder, debugger, profiler, erxport/import, reports and many others. The latest version supports Oracle 12C. More information here.
NEW YORK, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AYN) (the "Fund") today released its monthly portfolio update as of November 30, 2012.
Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
Top 10 Fixed-Income Holdings
1) Port Authority of NY & NJ 5.00%, 10/01/27
2) New York St Dormitory Auth (Maimonides Med Ctr) NPFGC Series 04 5.75%, 8/01/29
3) Erie Cnty NY Fiscal Stability Auth (Erie Cnty Ny Sales Tax) Series 2011C 5.00%, 12/01/25
4) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Thruway Auth Ded Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 4/01/25
5) Puerto Rico Sales Tax Fin Corp. Series 2009A 5.50%, 8/01/28
6) Tobacco Settlement Fin Corp. NY (New York St Lease Tobacco Asset Sec) AMBAC Series 03A-1 5.25%, 6/01/21
7) New York St Envrn Fac Corp. 5.00%, 8/15/24
8) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Pers Income Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 3/15/26
9) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth Series 2002B 5.00%, 2/01/27
10) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth 5.00%, 5/01/27
Tax-Supported State Lease
Health Care - Not-for-Profit
Water & Sewer
Higher Education - Private
Industrial Development - Industry
Industrial Development - Utility
Housing - Multi-Family
Housing - Single Family
Credit Quality Breakdown
Short Term Investments
Percentage of Leverage:
Tender Option Bonds:
Term Asset-Backed Loans Facility (TALF):
Total Fund Leverage:
Average Effective Maturity:
Total Net Assets:
Common Stock Net Asset Value:
Number of Holdings:
* The total percentage of leverage constitutes 3.64% through the use of tender option bonds, 35.40% in issued and outstanding preferred stock and 0.00% in investment operations, which may include the use of certain portfolio management techniques such as credit default swaps, dollar rolls, negative cash, reverse repurchase agreements and when-issued securities.
** Includes 40,800,000 of preferred stock at liquidation value.
The foregoing portfolio characteristics are as of the date indicated and can be expected to change. The Fund is a closed-end U.S.-registered management investment company advised by AllianceBernstein L. P.
SOURCE Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
It used to be called a business plan. But management-speak and a few decades of PC-fueled innovation changed that simplistic approach.
Bill Gates famously entitled his first book The Road Ahead and although this didn’t officially help coin or endorse the phrase “roadmap,” it didn’t do...
Banks face a difficult tug-of-war every day. Consumers demand innovative new services – regulators demand security, compliance and soundness of all offerings. How can a bank resist being pulled in every direction and find a middle ground?
Banks can look to startup technology companies...
There are a few ‘The ______ of Our Lives’ out there: Days. Time. Moments. Love. They define who we are, where we’ve been and where we are going. And today, many of those days, times, moments and loves interact with applications. Both the apps we tap and the back end applications used t...
According to a recent KPMG report, SMAC, or Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Computing, comprises around 80% of total ICT (Information & Communications Technology) spend. SMAC is not only promising a modern way for enterprises to leverage information technology, but it’s also revolu...
The so-called Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) phenomenon has gone hand in hand with the consumerization of IT trend. Both of which sound like strangely disconcerting and confusing terms if taken out of context or presented to a layman or novice for the first time.
Of course all we are ta...