yourfanat wrote: I am using another tool for Oracle developers - dbForge Studio for Oracle. This IDE has lots of usefull features, among them: oracle designer, code competion and formatter, query builder, debugger, profiler, erxport/import, reports and many others. The latest version supports Oracle 12C. More information here.
NEW YORK, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AYN) (the "Fund") today released its monthly portfolio update as of November 30, 2012.
Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
Top 10 Fixed-Income Holdings
1) Port Authority of NY & NJ 5.00%, 10/01/27
2) New York St Dormitory Auth (Maimonides Med Ctr) NPFGC Series 04 5.75%, 8/01/29
3) Erie Cnty NY Fiscal Stability Auth (Erie Cnty Ny Sales Tax) Series 2011C 5.00%, 12/01/25
4) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Thruway Auth Ded Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 4/01/25
5) Puerto Rico Sales Tax Fin Corp. Series 2009A 5.50%, 8/01/28
6) Tobacco Settlement Fin Corp. NY (New York St Lease Tobacco Asset Sec) AMBAC Series 03A-1 5.25%, 6/01/21
7) New York St Envrn Fac Corp. 5.00%, 8/15/24
8) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Pers Income Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 3/15/26
9) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth Series 2002B 5.00%, 2/01/27
10) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth 5.00%, 5/01/27
Tax-Supported State Lease
Health Care - Not-for-Profit
Water & Sewer
Higher Education - Private
Industrial Development - Industry
Industrial Development - Utility
Housing - Multi-Family
Housing - Single Family
Credit Quality Breakdown
Short Term Investments
Percentage of Leverage:
Tender Option Bonds:
Term Asset-Backed Loans Facility (TALF):
Total Fund Leverage:
Average Effective Maturity:
Total Net Assets:
Common Stock Net Asset Value:
Number of Holdings:
* The total percentage of leverage constitutes 3.64% through the use of tender option bonds, 35.40% in issued and outstanding preferred stock and 0.00% in investment operations, which may include the use of certain portfolio management techniques such as credit default swaps, dollar rolls, negative cash, reverse repurchase agreements and when-issued securities.
** Includes 40,800,000 of preferred stock at liquidation value.
The foregoing portfolio characteristics are as of the date indicated and can be expected to change. The Fund is a closed-end U.S.-registered management investment company advised by AllianceBernstein L. P.
SOURCE Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
For retailers everywhere, it’s a challenging new day. Security threats are a constant – both inside their four walls and out. The big security breaches we hear about on the news; the smaller ones sometimes not. But their impact remains costly to us all. The need for mobility, rapidly e...
I write and study often on the subject of digital transformation - the digital transformation of industries, markets, products, business models, etc. In brief, digital transformation is about the impact that collected and analyzed data can have when used to enhance business processes ...
I had the privilege of attending a mobile security event this week and speaking with many experts on the matter. I am not a mobile security expert, so my role was to speak on mobile strategies and trends and to learn as much as I could.
What did I learn? I learned the difference b...
General Electric (GE) has been a household name for more than a century, thanks in large part to its role in making households easier to run. Starting with the light bulb invented by its founder, Thomas Edison, GE has been selling devices (“things”) to consumers throughout its 122-year...
It's time to condense all I've seen, heard, and learned about the IoT into a fun, easy-to-remember guide. Without further ado, here are Five (5) Things About the Internet of Things: 1. It's the end-state of Moore's Law.
It's easy enough to debunk the IoT as “nothing new.” After all,...