Today's Top SOA Links
From the Wires
Research and Markets: Mobile Phones in Asia-Pacific
By: Business Wire
Nov. 22, 2012 12:10 PM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sh7v5/mobile_phones_in) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Phones in Asia-Pacific" report to their offering.
Mobile Phones in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific mobile phones market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The mobile phone market consists of all analog and digital handsets ( mobile phone device itself) used for mobile telephony. It does not include other types of handset, such as cordless phones in which a short-range radio link is used to communicate between the handset and a fixed-line base station (the kind you can use to wander around your house while carrying on a phone conversation), or those used for specialized applications such as two-way radio, etc.
- Market volumes for a given year are defined as the number of shipments to end-users, including both new uptake and renewal purchases. The units in the report represent number of phones delivered to users each year, not the total number of phones in existence. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this profile have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific mobile phones market had total revenues of $91.3 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% between 2007 and 2011.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 13.8% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 618.2 million units in 2011.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.5% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $125.3 billion by the end of 2016.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the mobile phones market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mobile phones market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific mobile phones market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sh7v5/mobile_phones_in
Web 2.0 Latest News
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week