Today's Top SOA Links
From the Wires
Research and Markets: Analysis of the U.S. Dedicated Internet Access Services Market, 2012
By: Business Wire
Nov. 12, 2012 12:53 PM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wzq3n8/analysis_of_the_u) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the U.S. Dedicated Internet Access Services Market, 2012" to their offering.
This study presents an in-depth analysis of the drivers, restraints, and key market trends affecting the dedicated internet access (DIA) services market. The study includes a detailed services revenue analysis for the total market, which is also broken out by service type and speed, ranging from T1 private line to 10 Gigabit per second and greater Ethernet. A competitive analysis is provided for the DIA market and includes revenue market share analysis for the prominent DIA services providers. The revenue forecast analysis is segmented by wholesale and retail segments and covers the United States DIA market. Revenue data considered for analysis in this research is recognized by providers of all types of DIA services.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the sizes of the total U.S. DIA services, retail/enterprise and wholesale DIA/high-speed IP transit services markets?
- How will the total, retail and wholesale DIA services revenue change over the next 5 years?
- What DIA service types/speeds will dominate market share over the next 5 years? What are the high-level service migration trends?
- What is the pricing trend for DIA services?
- Which CSPs are dominating market share in the DIA services revenue market? What is the competitive environment for the U.S. DIA services market?
- What will CSPs need to do to effectively compete in the future U.S. DIA services market?
Key Topics Covered:
Total DIA Services Market
Retail Segment Breakdown
Wholesale Segment Breakdown
The Last Word (Predictions and Recommendations)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wzq3n8/analysis_of_the_u
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Web 2.0 Latest News
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week